WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT AND WHY:
International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE)
March 8-9, 2017 Charlotte Convention Center
IWCE is the only trade show and conference specifically for window coverings in North America. This annual event is designed specifically for the window fashion decorator, designer, retailer, architect, workroom, installer, remodeler and stager. Manufacturers and distributors of fabric, blinds, shades, shutters, decorative hardware, motorization and technology exhibit and visit IWCE to introduce new products to customers. Thousands of U.S. and international visitors and buyers come for the latest products, technology and education in window coverings as well as paint, wall coverings and accessories.
EXHIBIT AT IWCE IN 2017 TO:
- Find new customers in the window covering and related industries.
- Position your company and brand as leaders in the industry.
- Discover new business liaison opportunities.
- Capitalize on the booming U.S. window covering market, projected to grow more than 9% per year through 2017.*
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
- Manufacturers introducing new products and programs.
- Suppliers who want to connect with existing and new customers.
- Any company producing or selling blinds, shades, shutters, fabrics, decorative hardware and trimmings, motorization, technology, software solutions and all products related to window coverings, interior and exterior.